Located in the heart of South Dublin city, we have been providing repair, servicing, auto-electrical services & car sales services to the area for more than 25 years. With over 35 years of knowledge in the car industry, we are able to provide reliable and expert advice on all makes and models of cars whilst specialising in Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and Audi cars. All work is carried out to the highest standard using all genuine parts. We deliver a personal experience whereby our mechanics will deal directly with all customers and are more than happy to throughly explain all work carried out for them allowing customers to better understand their cars.
A family-run business Mulligans Garage has supplied quality car repair and sales service for 25 years. Owner Seamus Mulligan, has spent over 35 years in the motor industry since first serving his motor mechanic trade as a 17-year old. Having worked extensively around Europe in his early 20’s, he opened Mulligans in 1985 and has been serving the area ever since.
Having dealt heavily with Mercedes-Benz cars throughout his career, head mechanic Seamus Mulligan has developed an excellent reputation in dealing with all models of Mercedes-Benz cars. We have the added benefit of our genuine Mercedes-Benz Star Diagnosis machine which is linked directly to Mercedes-Benz in Germany. This advanced diagnostic machine allows us access to your cars on-board computer and helps us to diagnose all faults, past and present which may be in your car.
Audi & Volkswagen
We also have vast experience in dealing with both Audi & Volkswagen cars and are well versed in the use of their diagnostic equipment VCDS (formerly known as VagCom) allowing us to determine and cure major and minor problems as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of these cars and hope that you find our service to your satisfaction.
We supply a wide range of services for all makes & models including:
- Full general servicing to the very same standard as your main dealer garage (plus all of our services come with a full diagnostic report of your vehicles internal computers)
- General vehicle maintenance – Brake Pads, Clutch replacement, Timing Belts, Engine trouble, Suspension, Replacement keys
- Diagnostics & fault finding
- Auto Electrical work – Starters, Alternators, Batteries, ABS, Climate Control, Alarms, Central Locking, Electric Windows
- Vehicle sourcing – If you’re looking for a specific model of car, feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to find a vehicle that meets your requirements
If you have any queries at all which you think we could help you with regarding jobs, pricing or just some general advice, please feel free to contact us below or by calling us directly at 01-4782147.